The purpose of Spark Preschool is to provide a multifaceted learning experience, where a child’s educational goals and spiritual growth is creatively developed; where a parent’s hopes and goals for a student are thoroughly honored; where our staff’s commitment to love God and love people is authentic and evident.
We offer a unique environment of welcoming classrooms, gymnasium and indoor playland.
Our creative curriculum of language arts, science, social studies, and math helps our children increase their intellect while our physical education, art, music, cooking and sign language increase their social and living skills.
We offer a warm spiritual atmosphere where children learn about God and how much He loves them.
We make sure we have a great balance of flexibility and schedule for our students. A typical day at Spark Preschool is a mixture of education, social skills, and spiritual learning.
- Free play and time for artistic and creative expression.
- Gathering together when teachers and students share calendar and instructional activities as a large group.
- Learning centers where individual and small group activities focus on language arts, math, science, the world around us, art, and crafts.
- Bible time and snack.
- Physical education and music in the Arena.
- Playtime in Central Park.